Well….Ive decided to devote this particular blog post to ba$ically look over what$ happened since I la$t posted
- Texas Capitol Qualifier (A $peech and debate tournament)
- Getting 4th in my Humorou$ and Dramatic Interpretation wa$ definitely the highlight
- Not advancing in Team policy debate after coming out of a 5th place, 6-0 record was an intere$ting turn of events….
- And of course…meeting lot$ and lot$ of new people!!!
No…..It wasn’t mine It was my little 4 year old brother$ Thi$ was pretty big con$idering the fact that we are currently fo$tering to adopt him I thank God every day for allowing him to be in my life He is def. the best 4 year old brother in the world.
3. La$t but not least I got to debut on my churches worship team…. It was pretty al$ome
Whelp, that$ all for now!!!! eat more chocolate, drink more lemonade, and read more blog!!!
(BTW, from now on this ^^^will be my signature)
But Ill be here waiting/’Cause your so amazing/ I’d come back down touch the ground for you again/
I Wish I could say sorry for being gone to long/But I’m sorry to say that I’ve done nothing wrong/
Haha! You have $ucce$$fully decided to actually follow up on me! Welcome to Part 1 of……insert dramatic music…….How to!!!! Now your probably thinking, BORING!!! But wait! Don’t worry, I’m not going to $how how to do BORING things….I mean, I would never do that!!! (now I might accidentally bore you…but that’s a whole other piece of cheese) $o, without further ado….(more dramatic Music…)
How to convince your parents to get an XBOX….
- DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT say, “but billy down the street has one!!” Your parent do not give a cheese to what billy has….(I learned this the hard way)
- DO however, show them the appealing side of one!!!! such as….
- It has instant Netflix access,
- They don’t have to pay for it,
3. Show them the benefits for you!!! such as
- You will get your schoolwork done faster
- You will do the laundry for your family
- And that it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to “play xbox without your parents knowing” I mean, who is NOT gonna hear you…
These things worked for me and I;m SURE willl work for you……..And btw, if your a parent and your reading this, now you know who to send the hate mail to now that I’ve given your kids some killer arguments
Alright, those who know are probably aware of the fact that I CANNOT keep a blog updated… combing all my posts on all my blogs I’ve ever had, I’ve probably posted a grand total of 3 times….Lame??? Absolutely. But hopefully, this blog will be different… You’ll see